Monday, January 4, 2010

New Year


It's a New Year now. I am looking forward to it. My good friend (Katie) told me that according to one of her favorite books "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy," your 42nd year is the year that you find the answers to life, love, and the universe. Guess what year it is for me? You got it. So, if I am unavailable for any amount of time, don't worry, just know that I am actively engaged in seeking the answers to all things:)

2 comments:

  1. ...and didn't your Mama birth you @ the age of 42?? Hmm...I pray this year is just the beginning of many beautiful years more in your life. I am missing being closer to you guys! I love you all so much. Congrats on your poetry success. I'll stay tuned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way gma chrissie is Christine Jensen. Just sent Jessica the link as well...figured you wouldn't mind.

    ReplyDelete