There is no sarcasm intended when I say that I enjoy solitude. In my world, it takes all of the stars being aligned to acheive it. Today is the day. With my family off to the Father and Son Camp-out, I'm blissfully granted hours of my own time. I plan to catch up on some writing, go out and fetch myself a large bowl of clam chowder for dinner (and perhaps a wee treat), and get some much needed rest. Okay, left to my own devises, I probably won't go to bed early. It sounds good, though.
In reality, in a few hours I'll be missing my children and their stories.
I´happy for you and your own time :)) we (moms) need it sometimes! And then we don´t think about the others :))They will be fine !! I hope you had fun and relaxing time! Hugs, minna :))
ReplyDeleteHopefully those stars will align more often so you can experience more of these moments. You are my kindred spirit in that I too need these moments as often as they are bestowed upon me. I hope it was recharging and of course I hope you got to get your treat! So important to get the treat. :) Love ya,
ReplyDelete