Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday, Micah!

My name is Stacy Julin, and my baby turned 8 years old today.  I admit to feeling a little bittersweet about that comment, but happy that Micah is growing and achieving new things each day.  Here is a look back at some younger pictures of him.






We celebrated by going out to "Pirate Island" and trying to eat a Kraken pizza.  Then it was home for gifts and cake and ice cream.




A rare three-way hug:)

Micah chose not to purchase a cake this year, but to make our own.  He wanted to try out the little decorating kit I bought and have never used.  Of course, being a mom who is always encouraging them to create, I was fine with that idea.  So, he chose the kind of cake, frosting, and the colors to decorate.  I set it up and then let him go . . . 





Micah always pats me on the back and tells me I'm the best mom ever.  He snuggles with me on the couch, and makes me feel like I'm a success as a mom.  I love you, my little sunshine boy!




No comments:

Post a Comment