Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter and pajamas

We have had a crazy week around here.  I had yet another job interview.  The kids all had eye and vision check-ups.  We've had meetings at Provo High for Dakota.  A weird week at the library.  Let's just call it good.  It makes me tired to go over it again:)

I'm not feeling well, but this Easter weekend has already provided a few of the combos I love:  Indiana Jones movies and popcorn, Easter festivities and pajamas, Dr. Pepper and Peeps, hamburgers and grill, and many more.  Most of all, three whole days to spend with my favorite boys!

Happy Easter to everyone!








Maizy notices me taking her picture.  The Indianapolis 500 stops, and she calmly chews on her toy.  "There's nothing going on, just me and my nice little rope toy."  Just like a kid.



Speaking of Maizy, just one more pic of her and Dakota (and we can't forget her favorite blanket).  Too sweet!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment