Saturday, April 14, 2012
The Blue Fairy
I worked at the Library today. I wanted to be home on a Saturday, but knew I needed to get some more hours in.
While there, we were working on an idea for a calendar for our manager (Sharon). We always give her a calendar with pictures of each of us on our birthday month. This time, the Clerks have decided that we each need to be assigned a Disney character that fits us. We were all anxious to know which character they had chosen for us. They told me that I am the "Blue Fairy" from Pinocchio. I inquired why they chose her. Emily said, "Because she is elegant and kind. She's wise, poetic, and gives good advice. That's who you are to us." What a nice compliment that is to me. Now you know why I love my Library friends so much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment