Monday, November 4, 2013

Halloween backtrack

I forgot to post a blog about Halloween.  It was quite low-key at our house this year.  We went to a Ward carnival earlier in the week.  Carson was Doc Holliday and Micah was also a gunslinger.  On the actual holiday, I worked all day and then rushed home to hand out candy.  Dakota stayed home to give out candy. Carson went trick or treating with some friends.  Micah decided that he has lost his enthusiasm for trick or treating.  Still, we did carve pumpkins and have some fun. . .




2 comments:

  1. Happy (late) birthday, Micah! I have always loved your ability to love and see the good in those around you. I love that you always have a smile and a laugh. You always make me feel better just being around you. You are growing up to be such a great young man, and I'm glad to know you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And Carson, I love your Halloween costume! I miss you guys the most at Halloween, because you loved it so much--I can't help but think of you growing pumpkins, carving them, and seeing the fun decorations at your house and your fun costumes! Stop growing! I'm pretty sure you're taller than me now!

    ReplyDelete