I changed the design of my blog for a wee bit of Holiday fun. It's my favorite time of year, and I've made some changes in my social media habits. They are not easy ones. Paul and I had a discussion about how much time people spend on their phones (including us) and how much it takes away from other things in life. I've also thought personally about all the writing and reading and crafting I could do with that time. Most of all, I want to spend time with my family, and never make them think that my stupid phone is more important than they are. I am sure that no one ever said, at the end of their life, "I wish I had devoted more time to my phone and computer." No. No one ever! Sooo . . . in that spirit, I am taking an extended break from Facebook. We are also pretty much turning off our phones on weekends. I hope these things give us more time to do the things we love, and keep us from turning into Borgs.

Our house is all decorated for Christmas. We have outdoor and indoor lights, even two Christmas trees this year. So, bring on the baking and the music and all things festive! I am ready for the holidays. Here are a couple of Christmas past pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment