Thursday, November 3, 2016

Little mama pains

Tomorrow is Micah's 14th Birthday.  My baby boy.  The youngest.  The last.

I am so happy to be celebrating another year of his life, looking forward to the cake and the fun. However, in the truest part of my heart, I feel a little break.  When people told me that these years are fleeting, I was up to my ears in diapers and praying for little ones to lay down for a nap.  I couldn't see it not going on forever.  This us.  Me and my boys.  Today, I feel that time is going by.  Dakota is grown up.  Carson is nearly grown up.  Now . . . Micah too.  He will be in high school next year.  I love him so.  He is my huggy lovey guy.  His mind is always on others and how he can make things better for them.

Yes, I feel like celebrating.  I do love birthdays.  Still, I also feel like I want to cry, just a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment