Saturday, February 26, 2011

More light

I'm tired, in a very physical way.  Three months of longer hours at the library than I think any Page has ever actually survived, has left me a little off balance.  I'm sort of in a twilight zone at this point, which no one probably notices, because I do tend to be what has been called "unconventional." I am smiling to myself.  I like the idea of being "unconventional."  Why be like everyone else?

Okay, I'm also rambling.  The point of this is to say that when I fell into my chair at 6:05 p.m. in the break room at the library, I noticed light . . .yes, light coming through the big window.  It's usually dark by then.  The combination of the snow and the longer days (I may be hoping here) made it light and beautiful outside.  I was so excited to see that.  Here's to warmer, and lighter days ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment