Saturday, March 12, 2011

Maizy

On Thursday, we adopted a new member of our family.  She came from the good people at No More Homeless Pets.  She's a 9 week old Pug and Beagle mix, with a possible dash of German Shepherd (her father was from out of town:)  Her name is Maizy and she is a little ball of love and cuteness.  We are all completely and utterly exhausted from caring for her the last few days.  She is recovering from being spayed, so she has to be blocked off from our two sets of stairs.  After that, it's the house training, socializing, etc.  I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about.  I think I must have been crazy to take this on, but watching the kids with her is a wonderful thing.  We did not exactly plan to be adopting right now, during a difficult time for our family.  Hopefully, this will work out well for all of us.  Here are some pics.




First outing and meeting with neighborhood kids








No comments:

Post a Comment