Like children everywhere, I take time to reminisce today about my own father. And as a family, we do something special for my husband (Ray) who is the father of my children.
My Dad managed to be many things to his daughter. He was a skilled marksman and took me shooting (much to my mother's dismay). He taught me his love for nature, fishing, hiking, and what a beautiful world God made for us. He was very adventurous and wickedly funny. He loved to have a good time, and colored my life with his wisdom and his laugh. I love you, Dad!
Ray just got home from Adventure Camp with Carson. It was Carson's first overnight camp-out with the Cub Scouts. They both had a lot of fun. I am happy that Ray is willing to go and do these things with our boys. Happy Father's Day to you, Ray.
No comments:
Post a Comment