Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wearing two badges

Some people wear "two hats."  Well, I wear two badges. 

I am so happy to say that I was hired by Intermountain Healthcare a little over a week ago.  My job is at the Springville Instacare and Family Practice Clinic.  I am so excited, but must admit that it's a little overwhelming for me right now.  I know I will catch on.  Everyone has those first days.

Since Ray is still unemployed at the moment, I need to keep both of my part-time jobs.  Juggling them and still being a mom, and well . . . we won't get into the myriad of "hats" that I actually wear.  You get the picture.  Anyway, I am very grateful for the new opportunity and hope I live up to it.  I appreciate many employees at Intermountain and the care that they have given to members of my family. 

When I leave for work each day, I actually have to check to make sure I'm wearing the right badge:)  It's sort of humorous to me. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment