On July 18, 2014, at the Mazer Memorial Chapel at Hill Air Force Base, Paul and I were married. It was an intimate and beautiful ceremony, attended only by our children, Paul's mom, and our Stake president (who married us) and his wife. Paul served in the military for 13 years and our Stake president is a Chaplin. It all came together so lovely that we should be married in this place.
New daughters Jayne, Amy, and Brianna helped me get ready. When I opened the door to step out, I saw my oldest son Dakota, sitting there in the foyer, waiting to walk me down the aisle. My heart skipped a beat. It was his place to be by my side. To escort me to this new stage in my life. Tears began and I had to fix up again. What a moment that I will never forget.
We were married!! The sun was shining outside and the flowers were in bloom, and our children were very happy for this day.
Paul and Stacy always!










So happy that you have found such great happiness, Stacy!
ReplyDelete