Sunday, February 19, 2017
Uphill climbs
Sometimes things just don't go well. There are times when my child struggles with problems I can't solve, someone hurts my feelings really badly, my full time job feels very heavy on my shoulders, I feel like I might be getting older, and I've failed once again to be the wife that I really want to be. Sometimes I just feel very very overwhelmed. Did I mention sad? Yes, sometimes I am very sad. I have been sad, for awhile now.
Those times always seem to be broken by a long talk with a best friend, a lovely sunset, prayer to my Maker, a quote found just at the right moment, a hug from my honey, a long walk, or a co-worker who took me to lunch just to listen.
I continue to be in awe of the tender mercies from God and the kindness that often saves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment