Saturday, December 31, 2011

Good-bye 2011

This year has been a rough one for me.  You already know that.  However, today I have been thinking that there have also been blessings this year.  Many of them.  My family and I have good health, our home, food on our table.  I'm even grateful for the three jobs that tire me out so much.  Where would we be without them? 

I have a great extended family of cousins.  With my parents both gone, and no siblings that I am close to, my Uncle and Aunt and my cousins are so much my family.  I adore them, and appreciate them more than they know.

My close circle of friends keep me going.  If I need someone, all I need to do is pick up the phone.  There will be a supportive voice on the other end of the line.  I truly love them.

My boys!  Need I say more?  I have three of the best kids on the planet.  They are so much fun and make me laugh hysterically.  They inspire me to push myself beyond my limits.

I spend more waking hours with my co-workers than anyone else in my life, at this point.  I didn't plan it or want it that way, but it has become my reality.  My work has been the sole source of income for us this entire year.  Those whom I work with have become a huge part of my world.  I'm grateful that I enjoy them so much.

I'm also so thankful that I love to create.  Being able to write keeps me sane.  

I could go on and on, but I will just say I will treasure the memories from this year, but I'm not sorry to see it go.  I hope for happier days in 2012.  Happy New Year to all those I love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment